That's What He Said Thursday #32

(graphic created by Kei at The Lovely Pages Reviews)

That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme created 
and hosted bChapter Break. It's a fun way to share a quote 
from a favorite book boyfriend (aka male protagonist) to his girl.
For more info, visit Chapter Break here.
 
My recent re-read of Wicked still has me swooning and laughing 
over all the great dialogue. Here's one of my favorites that 
showcases just how flirty Ren can be.



Do you enjoy paranormal romance?


4 comments

  1. I do enjoy paranormal romance A LOT. I don;t read it as much as I'd should but when I'm in a reading slump I always to go PR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Love this excerpt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to read a book by JLA at some point!

    ReplyDelete